Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nestle Fitnesse


Buy 2 Get 1 Free


I saw this cereals at Sm Hypermarket and i said to myself "wow! pampapayat, and it's on sale" so, i grabbed myself one. Actually, i've already tried all the 3 variants of Nestle Fitnesse, but since i need to lose weight, i grabbed this opportunity,imagine 1 box for free. :) Yay! excited to try my diet with cereals :)

Fitnesse in Fruit, Honey Almond and
The Low Fat Whole Wheat Cereal


My personal favorite is the Honey almond. I love almonds, and its on my wheat cereals, yummy!
Wheat cereals of Nestle tastes good, its healthy and it will really makes you feel full,
indulging your meal without the guilt and feeling bloated.
Morning meal/ Evening meal


Usually, cereals are meant for breakfast, but there's a diet suggestion
that you can eat cereals for breakfast and for dinner.
Replace your usual dinner (rice and meal) with Nestle Fitnesse cereals,
which will really cut down your fat/calories intake that you usually consume in your dinner.
I'll get back to this post if its gonna work or not.

No comments: