Saturday, February 18, 2012

All about me first


This is me, pretty and sexy, choz! People may find me mataray, masungit, but the truth is I am, hahaha!  What you see is what you get, and how you treat me you will also get the same treatment or more (be good or bad, it's your choice).

Mababaw lang ako, you can even see sa mga posts ko puro tawa, coz i want things to be light and fun. I am unique, weird and eccentric, people sometimes don't get me, and im used to it. As long as wala ako inaapakan na tao, im good.

I am doing this BLOG for myself, friends and sa mga fans ko, hahaha!
yeah, you read it right, i have fans, weeeeeeeee (those people who lurk sa mga posts, contests and pics ko sa facebook :P)

I'll be blogging mga special events, birthdays, contests on facebook, food, restaurant, fashion, beauty products, lahat na nga as long as sipagin ako sa pagsulat, lolz. As you can see and read my first blog is not that extravagant, taglish pa nga eh, but this is a start, ngayon pa lang sinasabi ko na im not that fluent sa english so please bear with me, edit ko na lang pag super duper excellent na ako sa english grammar.

Thank you and please support my blog, mwah! <3 <3 <3

No comments: